Our distinctive approach to association management positions the “association” as an ongoing business with the goal of enhancing resident lifestyle and increasing property values.
What is included
Certified Residential Management Group delivers full service management for condominiums and homeowner associations in Florida. Our licensed professionals comply with Florida Statues 718 and 720 and with the governing documents of the communities in which they are engaged.
Our services include all aspects of management including, but not limited to:
Full-Service Accounting and Financial Reporting
Resident Assessments, Billing and Collection
Management of Vendors
Board meetings, agendas, meeting minutes and elections
Leading-Edge technology for community management and resident communication
We employ a systematic methodology called The Association Management Plan – A Blueprint for the Success of your community©. Working together with the board of directors, we create a business plan that documents vital information and serves as a practical guide for the community and for subsequent board members in years to come.
What benefits you will get
Board members and community residents gain a professionally-run community association by a management company accountable for the success of the community.
Our promises as your community manager are to:
- Deliver an association management program specific to the needs of your community
- Provide friendly, courteous, professional and timely responses to resident and board member inquires
- Offer highly-trained, experienced and knowledgeable managers
- Create a positive and productive relationship between our team and yours, and
- Manage your community as if we lived there ourselves.